- Glue Sticks after a table of children have completed their Easter Craft (oh, say, about ages 12 and under)
- A great tasting rack of BBQ Ribs (full rack, if you please)
- The floor at the corner of High and Patterson after an epic Tiki-Fest (ahhhh, you know who you are)
- The blob of pink bubble gum, baking on the pavement of a Target parking lot, RIGHT OUTSIDE your car door
- Fly strips at the beginning of the summer (not so much towards the end)
Answer - they are all STICKY. And so are my custom labels. Prices range from $0.75 - $1.75 per sheet. Labels are great for party favors, wine bottles, gift bags.
You can also give labels as a gift. Bookplates for their personal library, personalized labels for people who can lots of fruits and veggies or puts out a killer salsa. I gave my mom, an avid baker, labels that she could apply to the baked goods she gives away. She loved it.